News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

End of Season Scoring

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 295 Admin
edited February 11 in News & Announcements

Hi Explorers,

We are aware that in the most recent season change, the score in the "End of Season Rewards" recap screen was incorrectly reflected. The actual scores can be viewed in the end of season post here.

Apologies for the confusion, we are investigating the cause of this issue.

-The CATAN–World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANFiona on

Comments

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

I noticed you are unable to place a personal resource garden tile within the new increased interaction range. It still follows the original interaction range like an invisible wall.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 295 Admin

@Katsudon84 The new radius is for interaction only, you will still need to place items like Resource Garden Tiles within the shorter radius.

• SchnuefuSchnuefu Member Posts: 252 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona I did not get a detailed report as usual (the lsit of percentiles) ... which makes me little sad

• CameronCameron Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I also missed out on getting my personalised stats for the season. This has happened the last 2 seasons now :(

• DerwentDerwent Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I got a reward of 6 explorer points.. despite coming the first place for bears global and local. Is that it?? Both were inc

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

@Schnuefu @Cameron DO NOT click on the ok button when the summary reports come out. Scroll down and then u will see the share button eventually and hopefully get to screenshot or save it. Clicking ok wipes out all the data. Found out the hard way once...

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

There was one season where i tink i did not even get to the summary page. But clicking ok when the season stat comes out will definitely cause the data to be wiped out completely.

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

@Derwent

1 EP for 3rd global

5 EP for 2nd local

@Derwent

It's been 2 seasons that my only end-of-season rewards have been these unfortunate 2 EPs. 😅

However, the eagles are 1st locally. 🤷‍♀

Maybe a connection with the new zoning that appeared in superimposition these days and making my local score to 0 🤣