News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Game Update 1.33.2

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 295 Admin
edited February 23 in News & Announcements

Hi Explorers,

Here are the release notes for app version 1.33.2.

What’s New:

• Many, many bug fixes, particularly for players with weak phone connections and location services. See fixes for forum reported bugs below!

• Fixed: Throwing Dice Freezes Minigame

• Fixed: Error Message After Depleting Resource Centers

• Fixed: Cranes Do Not Drop Building Cards

• Fixed: RP From Building In The Golden Settlement Is Not Rewarded

• Fixed: Weaver Shop Drop Rates

• Fixed: No Crane Yield From Starred Tiles

• Fixed: Mayor rewards and Notifications Not Received

• Fixed: Text Description Missing From Cards

• Fixed: Main Screen Missing Quests and Daily Dice

A special thank you to the community for continually reporting and upvoting bugs, it really contributes towards making CATAN – World Explorers the best game it can be.

-The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANdominik on

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭

Seems to be quite a many fixes this time.

Praise to the team if at least 70 - 80 % of these are really fixed and no serious new ones introduced. 🙂

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 345 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona can we please have fixes for local and global scores

• WindWind Member Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭

Just some minor messes in golden settlement, global/local vp score check and the minigames generator so far No major issues so far...hopefully come Sun morning the mayor system actually works again

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

Help! The new boundaries are messing with the score! Its all zero!

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    edited February 13

Will update 1.33.2 be pushed from the Google Play Store? When?

Edit: I went to the Catan World Explorer website about 5 minutes after posting this, tried dowload, it took me to Google Play & I had the option to update. Updated. 🤷‍♀️

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

I think my past 4 to 5 level up rewards that were in my inbox disappeared and now left with only the level 31 level up reward. There must be a mistake.

@Katsudon84 do u mean the earlier ones 27-31 or the ones after, 32 onwards? If u meant the latter, u have to claim the lvl 31 rewards to see the lvl 32 rewards etc.

• CatAnDogCatAnDog Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Love the new minigames. Never gonna miss, like how new bugs never gonna fail to show up with each update :)

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭

May be that it is just some of their test boards that accidentally made it to the live game.

• BATTFAMBATTFAM Member Posts: 41 ✭✭

So what is the situation now with mayor rewards? Do we get it now? What is it?

• RavNRavN Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I second the question about Mayor rewards. I notice nothing different this morning from the settlements I'm Mayor of.

Im guessing the bug fix for mayor will roll out with new mayorship this week but there were no new mayors in my area (normally they would have been out yesterday) is this their idea of it being fixed?

• LysaraBlackwoodLysaraBlackwood Member Posts: 60 ✭✭✭

I've been getting those big minigames pretty frequently @CatAnDog . I hope they stay, except for the ones where the chosen resource is almost impossible to get because the board is full of the other resources. 😉

• CatAnDogCatAnDog Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

I prefer the old ones. Relying on minigames to max the gold coins each day. The big ones don't have gold tiles, and many others also have almost impossible to reach gold tiles

• Qu33nAnG3LQu33nAnG3L Member Posts: 32 ✭✭✭

Update 1.33.3

where are the release notes ??

found it by accident on App Store. But No communication at all ???

we give you info on game play and any errors. Would be good to get feedback on updates and more communication to us free beta testers

Love the ConCept not liking LaCk of CommuniCation @Catan

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

Whatever you've done with the most recent update, I now can't log in more often that not (I get the game services are unavailable first attempt most of the time). It will take 2-3 minutes to load when it does load at all, and I need to go through log in screen most of the time. I love catan as a board game, and this game has a lot of potential, but right now, its not very player friendly for those of is working from home. Greater activity range good, but token costs means I'm not using my totem anymore as i can't recoup the ones I use, and I still need my gold to build my gold settlement.