CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Settlement missing bug

bluesfemmebluesfemme Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

This is one of the biggest things currently marring my experience.

Why is a settlement missing. I re started

23 times.

I was gathering archive cards for points. And cause I couldn't deliver them cause the stupid settlement was missing, i got locked on getting more cards. I hate that red blockage. It generates huge anxiety. Get it right so the settlements aren't missing!

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• OctarineOctarine Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

This has happened to me too - same settlement.

First time I recycled a lot of building cards because I was full but didn't know the settlement was there to build on. Now I just went to build and harvest dice and it's not even there!

• GandalfTheWhiteGandalfTheWhite Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

That 'red blockage' anxiety is a successful mechanism for getting users to pay money 💰🤑💰

• SnugglepotSnugglepot Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

I once was lacking just 1 more settlement to discover to complete a catanian quest. So I went out of my way to walk to a new settlement.

I could see the settlement as I was approaching it (still out of interaction radius), but when I got close enough, it went missing. Restarting the app (and phone!) did nothing to bring it back. Got me really annoyed cos I wasted my 20 min walking all the way there to discover a new settlement. And I was stuck with that uncompleted quest.

• dev1linsidedev1linside Member Posts: 2

Same happens here. It's completely demotivating.

NIA, what's your approach?