News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Season 11: Calling the Season Winner!

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 142 Community Manager, Global
edited March 9 in News & Announcements

Greetings Explorers! 

The sun has set on another Season in CATAN – World Explorers. Congratulations to all Factions on a fantastic effort. The final tally…

Congratulations to the BEARS with 885,921 THOUSAND Victory Points! Well played, Explorers.

After listening to feedback from our community, we’re adjusting how Totem Tokens are spent and collected. This Season players will receive significantly more Totem Tokens for Daily Quests and In-App Purchases. As a result, we’ve also adjusted how many Totem Tokens it costs to take an action with your Totem. Read more about this here.

A new Season is about to begin… Are you up for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to guide your Faction to a win next Season?

Remember, at Season’s end:

• Scores reset, Settlements reset, and Resource Center locations change.
  • Card quantities (Resources, Mini Games, and Crafted Buildings) will be set back to zero.
  • Your Faction, Golden Settlement, Unlocked Cards, Boost cards, Totem Tokens, Explorer Points, and Gold will remain.

A new day dawns! Go and explore a whole new gameboard this Season! This Season will run from February 23rd 2021, 1pm PST to March 16th 2021, 1pm PST... so don’t waste any time!

Don’t forget to collect your Season rewards!

Yours

Dominik and the CATAN – World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANFiona on

Comments

• Katsudon84Katsudon84 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited February 23

Edit: resolved.

Hi @CATANdominik , I believe the link to token totem adjustments is missing from the word 'here'

• WindWind Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23

@CATANdominik

i was lookimg forward to the new rezones, saw em when i opened up and now after restart, it reverted back to the old ones.....

JUST WHYYYYYYYY

Just adds up more burn outs, not cool.

Edit: think its all new rezones. Sorry for any confusion...

Post edited by Wind on
  • NanaPamNanaPam Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

I was so looking forward to end of season rewards, but have received nothing! Grrr! A total non event. Wouldn’t even know bears had won till I saw on forum. How can I get the missing rewards. There seem to have been so many glitches lately. I’m losing my zeal to play!

Help!!!!

Interested that final message from Dominik was “Don’t forget to collect season rewards “. I’d just like to know how or where!!!!!

• CatAnDogCatAnDog Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited February 24

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

@NanaPam end of season 'rewards' are claimable from the in game mail message for the end of season.

Thanks. I finally got that message this afternoon. Yay