Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Level up not working, no rewards in inbox

ShinygamiscupShinygamiscup Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Level 3 & 4 rewards are not in my inbox, the game froze when I leveled up to level 3 so I hit "later" when I got to level 4 to see if the game told me where they go but now both are not there. I also don't have access to quests as the game tells me to be level 3.

3 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

Level up rewards have moved to the sidebar. If you had rewards sitting in your inbox unclaimed, they would have shifted to the sidebar/quests to claim.

Comments

• OhshnappOhshnapp Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have reached level 10 but Catan Trade is still locked stating "Unlocked at Level 3".

Started game at version 1.33.2, upgraded to 1.33.3, season 12 started but no change.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin

Hi - Level up rewards have moved to the sidebar, so if you had rewards sitting in your inbox please check the sidebar quests. The lowest level you have not claimed yet will be there, and once you claim that the next level should appear.

• OhshnappOhshnapp Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Had a look at the side bar, there are no unclaimed quests. Also not via the note book or any other screens.

Android version 11.

• ShinygamiscupShinygamiscup Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I didn't have any unclaimed rewards because they weren't there, I also have nothing in my sidebar either now.

• ShinygamiscupShinygamiscup Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

With an update I received today my level up rewards appeared in the sidebar