Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Personal settlement is useless please upgrade

ChopsuiChopsui Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 5 in Game Feedback

Hi, please restore the personal settlement so you can at least trade there and build more buildings there again. I think this is necessary with the increase in totem tokens cost to explore with and make the personal settlement relevant again. I also think the totem token explore cost should be 5 or 10 tokens, 15 seems to high.

Post edited by CATANGray on

Comments

• QueglarQueglar Member Posts: 38 ✭✭

Or if winning regions was relevant, allow us to have multiple (expensive) personal settlements, a personal settlement plopped in a region means that region gets treated as a "home" region. Multiple home regions = multiple incentives to win multiple regions etc.

• CachedCached Member Posts: 17 ✭✭✭

Definitely allow us to improve trade ratios. Maybe allow ones band of improvements.

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind being able to place uncommon cards but keeping the building slots to 2, Even if we had to use settlement upgrades to place the uncommon it would add to the strategy options while still limiting couch play.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

Nek minnit everyone will be putting community centers in their personal settlement, or Staple Houses

Would be nice place uncommon buildings, not sure it would be a good idea.

I'd like to use the Golden Settlement for much more than it currently does

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭
    edited March 19

I think you people maybe misjudge personal settlement a bit. It’s supposed to be just a small sample even for extremely rural players how the game works and how you can build things and score points, just like they said in a stream long ago.

It already works quite a lot of beyond that as you can buff your monument so drastically.

Just find your closest real settlement and start to build that. It helps other players too.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

What about letting us upgrade it with Explorer points? So gold settlement uses gold... and personal settlement uses EP? (There's only so many personal garden tiles I want to place!!!!!)

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

@AjanHukka is right, the personal settlement is supposed to be a device for learning to play not a guaranteed couch settlement

Allowing uncommon cards won't add any strategy because everyone will place the same buildings- staplehouse and almost certainly treasury. Some might place library until they finish unlocking cards