CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Totem freezes in settlement

0ZinkyZonk0ZinkyZonk Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

I've not been using totems since the nerf and i have not been buying them either. Personal circumstances last night and today have prevented me accessing a settlement with the space for the buildings i have. 100 buildings is a lot to be carrying and prevents me enjoying the event weekend to the fullest by taking oportunity of the lifts that come up where i can be a passenger.

Last night and just before a catan has frozen mid building deploy

Would like to have my 30 totem tokens back please.

9 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• MrCatanMrCatan Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

With this totem bug going on, it is probably better when storage is full to savage the cards and get rp than to keep them for settlement building.

• AventherAventher Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Again in the last 2 days of accessing a settlement the game has stopped and reset. On returning my tokens have gone and nothing to show for it! 😞 that is 30 tokens wasted!

• 007007 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Just contact support (the online help chat button on the app) and say what happened and they will give you however many totems u lost. They are very helpful👍🏽

• M42M42 Member Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    edited August 23

I do that anyway, because I hate the Robber so much (I still can't see it's purpose, other than to annoy) I don't bother building Settlements for Havesting resources, Only to have them stolen by my own Robber (how ridiculous) So I mainly just keep the cards that give good VP for my personal score. In fact I only really build Settlements to get Mayorships. Or for cheap trading and that I'd get more resources from the Robber than the Harvest. (it's not the game I want to play but I don't despise the Robber as much anymore) And now with the nerfed Daily and Harvest Dice, For coins. I have gone back to using Treasuries on * tiles.

Point being, I have no problem recycling certain cards for RP, especially now we can spend RP.