CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Game stops regularly during play

TebiniumTebinium Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Lately the game has been just stopping and I have to reload. Happens often. During my lunch walk I'd say every 5 to 10 minutes. Doesn't matter if I'm at a settlement, collecting resources or playing dice.

6 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #16528

Comments

• QueglarQueglar Member Posts: 38 ✭✭

v1.33.3 has been a very unstable experience for me in general. It just crashes, reloads then it crashes on the map, reloads, crashes again. Sometimes it's the first resource I interact with after reload, sometimes it's opening the inventory, sometimes it's accessing a settlement. It will do this non stop anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and then it just... starts working again...

I'm starting to think it's something to do with either the connection and/or something to do with the loading process. A number of times this season I've just given up playing for the rest of the day.

• FireCaitieFireCaitie Member Posts: 0 ✭✭

for the past 3 days my game will not load. It gets to the opening sequence and then crashes.

Each day I've had to uninstall and reinstall the game and it works for a couple of hours and then crashes again.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S10 and I'm on version 1.48.3 of the game

I have screen recordings of it happening but I cant seem to upload them here

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭

@FireCaitie upload to youtube (unlisted) and link it here.

• CATANAguilarCATANAguilar Moderator Posts: 55 Moderator

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the reported bug is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise, we will be closing it out. Thank you!

• BaiXueErBaiXueEr Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

it still clashes , when playing mini dice games, at settlements