News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Game Update 1.35.5

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin
edited April 8 in News & Announcements

Hi Explorers,

Here are the release notes for app version 1.35.5.

What’s New:

• Fixed: Daily Dice Freeze After Playing

• Fixed:  Minigame Dice Fly Off the Board

• Fixed: Gold Dice Roll Does Not Reward Building Card

• Fixed:  Personal Settlement issues after a faction change

-The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANFiona on

Comments

• GavinseGavinse Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Hi

no more Bushes AND Quests for me, since the Update😟...That was 3 Hours ago, checked a few times...no Bushes or Quests so far.....wonder what happens when i go out....but since i NEED to work sometimes, i cant go out all day long😁

• GavinseGavinse Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Bushes and Quests are Back🙈🙈🙈

• WindWind Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭

@Gavinse I think the issue might be not respawning properly after the hour that changes the location of catanians efc A workaround is restarting the app...

• daedae Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

Sorry to report that Fixed:  Minigame Dice Fly Off the Board - does not appear to be fixed.

Happened to me this morning and yes I am on 1.35.5

• GandalfTheWhiteGandalfTheWhite Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

"What’s New:

• Reset and replace your Personal Resource Garden Tiles by purchasing the Reset Garden Tiles card in the store!"

It doesn't seem to be in the store. I'd like this because my tiles are poorly placed having been before you had a guide showing you where they would end up.

@ZigZagWanderer youll need to be on 1.35.5 & look at left page in the store section

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

I just had another dice fly of the board!!!! Not fixed.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin

😥 I'm sorry that the dice are still flying off the board. I'll let the team know. We keep trying to fix this but have a lot of difficulty reproducing it, so it's been hard to fix.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

The Dice physics are still very wonky.

@CATANFiona it might be related to what I believe is server syncs done not properly and the position of the Dice is out of sync. Just a thought

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭

Dice physics are probably happening only locally. I don’t see them running any kind of physics engine on server side.

• GandalfTheWhiteGandalfTheWhite Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

@Wind I am. Can't see it. Am I missing something obvious?

(it won't let me post the images inline)

@ZigZagWanderer looks,like you dontt have access to EP usage in store?

@CATANFiona can you look into it ?

@ZigZagWanderer Try now 😊 We are looking into this, but found a way to fix it on your account.

• CreamyCreamy Member Posts: 2

I'm also having this issue where the explorer points do not have a shop tab in my game for explorer points am running 1.35.5. have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no effect any advice?

Hi @Creamy try now. Anyone else who is experiencing not seeing Explorer Points in the store, please write into support.

• CreamyCreamy Member Posts: 2

@CATANFiona indeed thankyou very much 😁

• BerethBereth Member Posts: 1

I too am experiencing not seeing the Explorer points tab in the store and the support bot was no help what so ever