News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Game Update 1.35.7

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin

Hi Explorers,

Here are the release notes for app version 1.35.7.

What’s New: Lots of bug fixes! To name a few, we fixed the compass orientation, daily quests expiring, chat messaging, discovering Settlements with totems, and more!

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed: Compass moves when exiting Settlements and Resource Centers

• Fixed: Daily Quest immediately expiring

• Fixed: Chat messages did not appear after sending

• Fixed: Discovering a Settlement with a totem charges Totem Tokens twice: once for discovery and then again for entering the Settlement

• Fixed: Golden Settlement tutorial soft locked players who tried to salvage resources

-The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭
  • Shogun79Shogun79 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

@CATANdominik @CATANFiona

Just updated it and the compass became from bad, to worse.

Now i can tap in the compass, and it does nothing. It always keeps turning around. No fix orientation.

Maybe do a testing with people who have the issue before releasing it...

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

Well the compass is fixed in terms that it refuses to move to a different orientation. Painful in terms of gameplay and impossible to find catanians and shrubs that appear behind you without doing a jig with the phone.

Hmm the constantly moving compass while sitting still is also still there.

• WindWind Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭

Compass looks fixed now

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

@CATANFiona

Big Thanks to the Dev team for the quick fix of the compass. Game is playable again.

compass is almost perfect now. After interaction with a known location it returns to the previously set direction and zoom level however after interaction with an unknown location it returns to the set direction, but sets the zoom level to midway, which is a minor annoyance but still a bug.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

If it hasn't been fixed for anyone else.

I recommend restarting the app.

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 142 Community Manager, Global
    edited March 26

@Mykan Did you ever try to "unsnap" the compass by clicking on the compass symbol. Then normally it should become a static view. If this does not fix the compass, please share more details about your issue in the Bug section of the forum, so we can get to the bottom of this.

@Ndorfyn I will highlight this hopefully final issue with the compass with the team!

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

Didn't try that this time, looks like a fix came through and it is working properly again. Appreciate the quick fix.

• UnBlobbyUnBlobby Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Unsnap works! Until you do anything, then it's back to wiggling around the screen until you unsnap it again.

I want to have fixed view because my GPS clearly isn't great, if I move the screen is wiggling around, if I stop same, if I place the phone on a table same thing.