Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Golden Settlement's Tavern "on-tap" feature not working.

DanellieDanellie Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited April 5 in Report a Bug

Hey, newbie here so the solution might be obvious but I just can't see it.

I placed a Tavern in my Golden Settlement a few days ago but I haven't been able to figure out how to claim the promised benefits from it. I've seen screenshots of other "On Tap" cards that have timers above them but mine doesn't have that and the only thing that happens when I tap it is I get the upgrade screen as per the image below.

Post edited by CATANGray on
5 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #16540

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭

This should be in bug report @CATANGray @CATANFiona

heard reports from the aussie chatroom about the tavern being wrong text, said its an on roll & the results when sits on * does not come out as suspected (few said on other hexes works but needs investigating)?

• DanellieDanellie Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I was able to roll a 12 today which should have triggered the Tavern card (placed on 12 tile) if it's mistakenly set as "on roll" instead of "on tap" but still did not appear to receive any building rewards (I did get the bricks for the tile itself).

I assumed at first I didn't know how to activate it but as @Wind said above this seems like a bug.

• MedradalMedradal Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Same issue for me. I've been playing for two weeks and also thought I was just being stupid. I have never ever seen a timer and tried tapping everything with no luck. When rolling the number of the tile nothing happens. So it appears this was a waste of gold.

• CATANGrayCATANGray Moderator Posts: 201 Moderator

Thank you all for the input, I've moved this thread to the 'Report a Bug' section.

• CATANEirCATANEir Developer Posts: 41 Game Developer

Today the Golden Tavern had an update applied which removes the non-working "On Tap" effect with a (temporary) Harvest Dice effect of Granting a Random Resource on roll. We hope to have some more thematically appropriate effects for the Tavern in the future, but wanted to get you some value for the placement in the interim.

It is possible you may need to restart your game to see the updated effect.

• CatAnDogCatAnDog Member Posts: 40 ✭✭

How to obtain golden tavern card? I've never obtained even one

• WindWind Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭

@CatAnDog heard reports its to do with Achiver badge, which is currently broken for some of us.