Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Live webinars

AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭

Did you stop doing those, @CATANdominik ? There hasn’t been one for 3 months.

2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭

Why not do one to show off the new avatar customizer feature? 🤔🤔🤔

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

Probably because it is too close to the worldwide launch.

And saving big changes for then

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭

Well, big changes are hopefully tested during beta. So I wouldn’t expect any bigger changes when the game is about to launch.

• WindWind Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭

In all seriously hope the achivements/badges gets a rework before launch

robber too based on settlement levels.

edited April 8

Would robber be an easy fix. Just make it to harvest everything touching the 3 tiles in other teams’ area.

Post edited by AjanHukka on
  • GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭

@AjanHukka no, the Robber needs to do more to be in balance with the game. In the board game the robber has a great deal of strategy behind it that is clearly missing in CWE.

It requires a significant amount of work to rework the Robber.

For example taking 1 of each of whatever buildings are adjacent to a chosen tile, plus the resources on * tiles. AND temporarily removes half of allbthe VP of the chosen faction on that settlement, AND cannot be moved until a 3rd roll of 7 has been achieved.

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 142 Community Manager, Global
    edited 11:29AM

@AjanHukka I've just been super busy with other tasks since January, and I just didn't find the time to organize a Live Stream. Considering also that it means the Lead Designer has to be available for this as well, it just didn't work out in the last few months. Sorry about that. But I want to run another one of those live streams in the near future. Stay tuned!

OK, thanks, I see. Good to hear. 🙂👍