CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

High Priority Known Issue List, Update 1.41.3

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 452 Admin
edited April 29 in Report a Bug

Greetings Explorers,

The following were the top issues reported by the community that were still open with the 1.41.3 release. The purpose of this post is to let everyone know what issues are our priority, what issues are the top priority for the community, and their status.

1. 3x Dice throw pings other dice off the board in a wild manner Status: Comments suggest that this issue occurs much less than before, we are still investigating outlying reports of this happening still.
  2. Season end ranking for local region incorrect. Status: We are still investigating this issue. Please leave a comment if you are still experiencing it.
  3. What's with the building card carosel? Status: We are still investigating a fix for this issue.
  4. Server couldn't be reached in dice games Status: We are still investigating this issue.
  5. 1.35.5 Broken Spawns of Catanian and Shrubs Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue. Please go and comment with information in the thread if you are still experiencing it.
  6. Bug in scoring for settlement buildings Status: We are still investigating this issue.
  7. Chatroom is not functioning - “Fallen Faun” Status: We are still investigating this issue.
  8. The Robber feels rigged Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue. Please go and comment with information in the thread if you are experiencing it.
  9. Personal score higher than local score Status: We are still investigating this issue.
  10. Auto placing buildings bug in settlement Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue. Please go and comment with information in the thread if you are experiencing it.

- CATANFiona and the CATAN – World Explorers Team

Tagged:

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 3

The bug involved shrubs & minigames inventory count (that first discovered back in Dec) has been fixed as i can get cards from shrubs when ny building inventory at around 50% and minigames close to 80%. So its good shrubs dont check minigame. Inventory anymore.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭

LAG

This morning I opened up my rewards, and the game lags extremely badly for each and every reward.

New season started, rolling dice, and the LAG was so bad, the frame rate dropped to 10FPS

I have a Samsung S21 Ul Exynos 2100

• RagdollieRagdollie Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Still having issues with end of season rewards. I am in the eagles, and should have got 1st for both local and global, but received neither.

• NilfiskenNilfisken Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

The "die flying off" can happen with interaction with any objects on the board, not just die-on-die interaction.