Strategy and Gameplay

Golden settlement buildings

GandalfTheWhiteGandalfTheWhite Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
edited April 30 in Strategy and Gameplay

There seem to be only 12 'on roll' golden settlement buildings, now that the Tavern is on a roll instead of tap. Is this right? If so, surely there will be empty building slots in a maxed out settlement?

I'm asking because we want to optimise our placement of 'on tap' buildings, but now I'm thinking that we don't need to open all the tiles first given that there will be too many building slots for the available buildings.

Or perhaps additional buildings are revealed when the currently non-working achievements are met?

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭

hey. I got a maxxed out golden settlement and i got 4 empty slots, would of be 3 if my Achiver badge is working to recive Tavern.

• GandalfTheWhiteGandalfTheWhite Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭

Any other badges not working?

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    edited May 4

Lots of badges aren't working, about 9 at my last count. I am one without Tavern badge working so might be less for some people.

1. Treasure hunter - not implemented
    2. Tourist
    3. Solo champ - not implemented?
    4. Seasonal
    5. Local season winner
    6. Global season winner - well hard to tell as an Eagle, shows 0 out of 0 needed.
    7. friend of catan - Unsure as requirement is unknown. If it triggers prior to best friends then it aint working.
    8. Clan chief
    9. Achiever - Is this the tavern one? works for some and not others

As the descriptions are currently bugged it is hard to recall what it indicated requirements for those were. Thats my best guess at those that aren't working.

I am wondering if the gold settlement will end up being expanded down the line anyway. If we geter tier 4 and 5 towns and buildings are we likely to see gold settlement equivalents? Won't that require more hexes?