Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Settlement Dice Roll Freezes

StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

After a dice roll at a settlement it will sometimes freeze once showing roll result when collecting rewards.

No consistent reason observable.

Requires game data to be cleared to start the game again.

Android 10, S10+

Tagged:
3 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

This issue was resolved in the 1.10 release. Bug #12158. If you encounter this issue again, please create a new thread or comment below.

Comments

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 239 Admin

Thank you @StallionNZ! The next time you encounter this issue, can you note the time and post it here? Also, is this when you roll Settlement dice at your Personal Settlement, or a normal Settlement?

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona it is at a normal settlement.

It doesn't happen very often and only at larger settlements. Will let you know if/when I get it again

@CATANFiona Happened again at approx 11.05am today 19/7/20

Occurred again 22:34 19/7/20

Happened when grew settlement then without leaving settlement did the dice roll and rolled the newly grown number

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 239 Admin

Thank you! We are looking in to this.

• StarfishStarfish Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

My dice roll gets an error notification after i roll and i dont get a reward in my personal settlement

I roll the dice then an error pops up then i try roll the dice again and again and every time an error appears

So then i give up, i leave my personal settlement then i re-enter and it says dice roll available in 5hrs 59 mins

And i didnt get my rewards because of error!

• SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

This happens to me if I try and roll when I have no free resource space available.

The first time this happened, I thought I'd lost my roll, but I cleared some space, and the next time I clicked on a public settlement I received all of the rewards I'd missed out on from earlier (just by opening a settlement in the distance).

• StarfishStarfish Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

Thanks i tried that but i didnt get rewards from my Personal Settlement dice roll