New Players and Getting Started

Stroll in a resource garden 2

WormEaterWormEater Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

What is a community resource garden tile?

Answers

• CATANGrayCATANGray Moderator Posts: 244 Moderator

Hey there @WormEater! Having some trouble understanding your question. Are you referring to Personal Resource Garden Tiles? If so, then here are some points for clarification:

• Enables Explorers to shape their own Gameboard and Harvest resources from their own neighborhood of their liking.
    • Resource Garden Tiles similar to the Park Play Tiles can be placed on the Gameboard.
    • These Tiles are only visible to the Explorer who placed them and others will not be able to see them.
    • Once placed, the owner of the Resource Garden Tiles can walk over them to collect Resources.

If you are referring to Park Play Tiles, they also contain Resources that cover the Gameboard inside real-world parks. Walk over Park Play Tiles to harvest resources from them.

• NathirielNathiriel Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited May 18

The answer is "Park Play Tiles". They exists in park-like areas. Go to the nearest park and see if there's any :)

@CATANGray There is a quest in-game telling you to visit "10 community ressource garden tiles". Some refactoring mistake, possibly.

• WormEaterWormEater Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 18

Im am referring to the quest by the name stroll in a resource garden, ind part 2 i says i need to walk over 10 community resource garden tiles. It might be the park play tiles, have not seen any of them. I will have to go look for them and see if that is it

• CATANEirCATANEir Developer Posts: 56 Game Developer

I'm pretty sure the text has been updated very recently. Nathiriel is correct - we did a bit of a rebrand on "Park Play" wording when we introduced the Personal Resource Garden tiles that can be purchased with Explorer Points.

"Personal Resource Gardens"are those tiles you place and only you can see and harvest. "Community Resource Gardens" are found in parks around the world.