CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Off-Topic

Release information

RatoxRatox Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Greetings Explorers,

Any news about the release date or perhaps an increase in the Beta test area?

It would be nice to receive this kind of information.

Thanks.

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep dreaming for now. Its all Soon TM.

• CATANGrayCATANGray Moderator Posts: 268 Moderator

Hey @Ratox! The beta test is currently live in New Zealand, Switzerland, Australia, Denmark, and Singapore. We're not able to share details about when the app will become available to a larger audience yet, but rest assured, we're working to make CATAN – World Explorers available in more places. So, as they say in TV land, stay tuned. 📺️

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

Don't know about others, but I have been constantly following all the official channels and forum to know more about the global launch. I do not know what you all have planned, but I'm hoping that the game is available to everyone sooner, because seeing all these events constantly introduced and beta players maxing their levels is really making me question, whether we even will get to play the game or not. The wait has definitely been long 😅. I don't know ow how much long we have to wait still!!

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21

Well, you say ”Stay tuned”. I have stayed and for a long long time. 🙂

I would like to see something already. 😄📺

The game seems to be more ”ready” than any of the other Niantic platform games have been in release. 😉

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

The game will celebrate one year anniversary of still being in beta/ soft launch soon😅