News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Season 16: Hay Fever Season (offering a challenging quest and more Grain bonuses)

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 195 Community Manager, Global
edited June 8 in News & Announcements

It’s Hay Fever Season!

Fenni is out to play again next Season, so keep an eye out for some hay hijinks…and while we’re at it, let’s get even more Grain-ular!

• Gilda’s trade rates will be improved from 7:1 to 4:1 for Grain trades
  • Grain Market buildings will return more Grain per Building Level
  • Grain Silo buildings will return more Grain cards per Building Level
  • Plaza buildings will reward 8 VP per Building Level (up from 5 VP)
  • We saw you loved Fenni’s last Quest, so get ready for the Spring Harvest Festival Quest with XP, RP, and Grain rewards galore
  • These changes will last all Season long! Please be sure to say “Hay” and share your feedback below!

A new Season is about to begin… Are you up for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to guide your Faction to a win next Season?

Yours

The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANFiona on

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @ZinkyZonk go hard. Its grain for days!

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@CATANdominik how about?

A) fixing the lag

B) unlocking Tier 4 settlements

• M42M42 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

Awesome, loving these themed seasons, this game is getting better all the time, keep up the good work.

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭

Omg super cool!!!! Love Grain l! all the my fav buildings have grain!!!! Staple house all the settlements!!!

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

Great to see another theme, will see how it goes. I expected to be overun with sheep last season as it was the main resource in all locations, actually was short of sheep more often than not. Now I can tweak my strategy to see how it impacts why resources.

I also like the little tweaks from season to season, it helps keep things fresh but also replicates the variability from the board game.

• NeedWoodNeedWood Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

Hay! Themes are great, bring on those quests - hopefully a little longer this time.

Grain costume anyone? 😆

• AussieLadyBabaAussieLadyBaba Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Haha this is good news, since the new season I haven't found a single hay resource center in my town

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    edited May 18

Like the look of the new quest line for the season

Post edited by Mykan on
  • BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

Every time I click on the 'claim rewards' button my game crashes.

• MrMXMrMX Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

I like the themes but where is there information about the catanian quest changes and what we are supposed to do?

Trial and error is using lots of resources and cards.

• Eagle1Eagle1 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Just got a friends quest to collect 70,000 wool. Wow that's a lot of sheep.

• CATANEirCATANEir Developer Posts: 56 Game Developer

Apologies @Baggs - have you tried hard restarting the app, and verified you're on the most recent version? There are also a total of 5x 1.5 cards of resources included in the rewards which may be overflowing your resource limit (unlikely but just in case).

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭

New catanian quests don't reward tier 3 ressource buildings 😲🤨😒🥺

• CATANEirCATANEir Developer Posts: 56 Game Developer

There will be more information on Catanian quests soon, but in the meantime I've started a thread for your quest...questions.

@MrMX if you had a specific quest you were having trouble with, could you post it over there?