CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

High Priority Known Issue List, Update 1.45.2

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 452 Admin
edited May 20 in Report a Bug

Hi Explorers,

The following were the top issues reported by the community that were still open with the 1.45.2 release. The purpose of this post is to let everyone know what issues are our priority, what issues are the top priority for the community, and their status.

Status: We are continuing to investigate this issue. Rewards for which place a team comes in seems to be correct, however there are visual bugs that incorrectly display team placement. 

Status: We were unable to reproduce this issue in 1.45.2. We ask that you please comment in the original bug thread if you are still experiencing this.

Status: We were unable to reproduce this issue in 1.45.2. We ask that you please comment in the original bug thread if you are still experiencing this.

Status: We were unable to reproduce this issue in 1.45.2. Some recent comments in the original bug thread have some useful information that we will use to try to reproduce.

Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue, and are taking the feedback about the Robber mechanic into consideration. 

-The CATAN –World Explorers Team

Comments

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

And new to the party, let's welcome the 'completely empty settlement explored with a totem' bug.

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 64 ✭✭✭

Regarding the season end ranking for local region being incorrect bug.

What is displayed is EP rewards based the your teams ranking in the scoring zone you are in (which may not be your home region) and the global ranking at the exact moment it displays the EP rewards, regardless of how long after the season start this happens. If the current scores are a 3 way tie on zero then if shows 3rd place.

Other bugs not on that list but it still a problem:

After encountering a new resource center, the zoom level doesn't return to where it has been set.

After encountering a new resource center, pinch to zoom, zooms in instead of out

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭

Lag in dice mini games is still very much present in 1.45.2

Which causes a significant drop in framerates, regardless if on 5G or 4G or wifi.

Device: Galaxy S21 Ultra Exynos 2100

• ZimiwingsZimiwings Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Had the game crash on me when updating a building level multiple times now. Please give me back the Totems.

• MaryGMaryG Member Posts: 2
    edited July 23

RESOURCE CENTRE STUCK / NOT REPLENISHING

Hi there, I am reaching out because a resource centre isn’t replenishing? It doesn’t have a ‘post’ on it nor does it show the resource on it to show it is ready for harvest. When I click on it, it says to swipe but does not add any resources to my stash. Can you guys please fix. Thanks.

my device is an iPhone 12 and app version is 1.53.5

• JessamyJessamy Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

I am getting sent gifts by people I can't find in my friend list. Can you fix whatever is causing them to not be visible? Also when I join a fabled event I am invited to, the app can hang and cause me to be thrown out when the ticket and tokens have already been deducted

• IvyxenIvyxen Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

The constant crashing is unbearable. No rhym or reason. Just constant. So many totem tokens lost. This is the second time I'm quitting the game for this issue. I spend more time waiting for it to restart than I do getting to play it. Android version 11, Samsung s10 5G plus.