Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Is there a part 5 for the hay festival quest sequence?

ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭

Finished part 4 Dance The Maypole but no part 5 quest started.

6 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

Please contact support if you did not receive part 5 of the quest. This issue has been resolved for players who reach part 5 moving forward.

Comments

• WindWind Member Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah wanting to ask that too. We both dine part 4...

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe the number 5 was just a typo. 🤔

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

I would also like to know what are the quests in part 5 so that I can organize myself.

Indeed, I am still only part 1/5 and I see that there are many constructions which use the same basic resources to be carried out.

My local region this season being brick and grain with a little ore and very rarely wool or wood.

Craft high demand building is not my priority, but once it's done, the rest will be easier.

• CarneCarne Member Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25

I did not get a part 5/5 either, step 4/5 was the last step for me.

• CATANEirCATANEir Developer Posts: 56 Game Developer

There is a Step 5, although it is a winding down after the fever pitch of activity required to reach and complete the previous steps.

• A fix was deployed to correct the quest chaining issue on completing Step 4.
    • We are working on a solution for those existing players who did not have it chained properly.
  • CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 195 Community Manager, Global

Thanks for reporting this bug @ZinkyZonk!

I just talked to the team, and they fixed the issue. A quick restart of the app should award the quest now. Should you still not be able to see it, then please reach out to the in-app support. They will be able to award you the 5th quest stage retroactively.

Good to see that you all are making good progress on the quest. 😀

Enjoy the rest of the challenge! And let me know how you liked it.

@CATANdominik i did not get the 5th part task, done part 5 just an hour or 2 after @ZinkyZonk

edited May 27

Tried to contact support, app crashed as soon as i hit the need help for human comtact....:( (was on ipad)

edit: had tomuse my android to be able,to connect...im in... just lmk when it sorted. Thanks

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 376 Admin

@Wind I can help. I added the quest to your account.

If anyone else having trouble contacting support?

Got it. Thank you @CATANFiona

@CATANFiona I also had the app crash when trying to submit the ticket, can I have step 5 added please?

Also @CATANFiona if possible can you please check the quest settings for @ZinkyZonk who finished the quest first and may also have the issue.

• MrMXMrMX Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

I have tried updating and restarting but don't have 5/5. who/how do I usually report this? As it is a known issue do i just add it to the thread or create my own?

edited May 28

They said to open an in game ticket but for some in game tickets are crashing the game or locking up.

Post edited by Carne on
  • GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone please share a screenshot of the part 5 requirement.

Some of us are a long way from even part 4

• DavejjjjjDavejjjjj Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Please add step 5 for me too, thanks.

• CATANGarfieldCATANGarfield Moderator Posts: 19 Moderator
    edited May 28

"Hay" Explorers!😄 I have added the part 5 quest for @MrMX, @Davejjjjj, and @ZinkyZonk. The support team has already added it for @Carne.

Thanks so much @CATANGarfield looks fine for me now, I got a ticket open eventually after the original crashed ticket timed out.

@CATANGarfield Great, time to eat lotsa lasagna now then?

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭

@CATANGarfield cheers! 5/5 is underway 😁

• DavejjjjjDavejjjjj Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

@Grogyan It's two requirements - salvage 50 cards, and complete 10 catanian quests.

@CATANGarfield Thanks for enabling it for me 👍️

@Wind Yup! Had a lot of em! 😺

• JxtigerJxtiger Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Please add part 5 quest for me, thanks!

• Suzyau66Suzyau66 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Please add part 5 of the quest to my account also @CATANGarfield ...

@Jxtiger @Suzyau66 Hi, I've added the quest. Please restart the app and have a check.👍️

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@CATANGarfield these requirements are quite on the heavy side, for those of us who,

A) don't have many settlements to interact with

B) Have significant limitations on resource availability.

Myself wood, is not available, and brick and ore are rare. Ironically, but not funny, that these 3 resources are the prime resources for most of the buildings

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28

Aren’t these tasks permanent so they stay there even after season ends if you haven’t finished it?

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

@CATANEir I really am enjoying the multi-step seasonal quests. Not all of our group will complete the 5 steps, but that's ok. I'm finding a greater 'reason' to get out and harvest on our twice-weekly visits to town. Previously, it became decidedly humdrum, especially towards the end of the season and we were well in the lead or we'll behind, so nothing could seriously change.

I spend quite a bit of time planning our outings now, trying to make the best use of times and available resources. It's much more interesting! Obviously, it all changes once the next step is revealed, so that keeps the interest going for me.

• Ptah55Ptah55 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

My stage 5 didn’t show up either 😞