CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Off-Topic

How many daily dice in a multiplyer basket?

TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭✭

So, how many dice have you managed to get into a basket? 2 is pretty easy, 3 is hard, but I've managed 4 once.

I have also been trying to get a die into one of the trumpets. I haven't managed that yet, but I did get one balanced on the top of the board holding the basket!!

Comments

• CATANGrayCATANGray Moderator Posts: 268 Moderator

Three is my current record, it always tips off on my 4th attempt. It's intriguing to land a die on the trumpets but I fail every. single. time! However, I have manage to balance it on top of the board holding the basket too. 😏

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

I've (only once) managed to get 3 in each of the baskets (2x & 3x), and the final dice often 'appears' to stay in the basket - since the screen cuts immediately after it lands into one. So that attempt, I claim as having all 7 in baskets!

Obviously when i worked out that you get the x3 bonus, even when the dice bounces out, i abandoned the above strategy!!!

Pretty sure you can't land a dice on a trumpet (tried...)

But you can manage to get the dice to go backwards, (behind the initial throw position) if you try really hard!

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

I think you get the bonus even if it bounces off as your hear the fanfare when it lands there.

As long as you always remember to play the game sounds on you’ll notice it.

• FillokGraininFillokGrainin Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

At 3 'staying in' too...

Nice to read all that triggered the fanfare count (never made it to figure all numbers at the short glance to verify)

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

So glad it wasn't just me trying to land die into the trumpets ... lol

• ratotoskratotosk Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

I've maneged 6/7 in 3X 🙂.

• CATANAguilarCATANAguilar Moderator Posts: 55 Moderator

That's lit. So far, I've managed to get three in a row, and one into the trumpet by luck. 😁

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Omg getting a trumpet that's cool @CATANAguilar