CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Strategy and Gameplay

Harvesting Resource Centers gives resources OR mini dice card

9Mike56199Mike5619 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭

In the latest game version 1.45.2 when I harvest a resource center I seem to be getting NO resources whenever it produces a mini game card. The box on the right always seems to show two items (xp and tokens OR xp and card) and the resources in my backpack do not change. This seems different to how it was in previous versions.

Comments

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 64 ✭✭✭

Yes it is different, and a deliberate design choice.

Everything is a bit harder to get this season, making VP harder to get and therefore making the game little more challenging and a hopefully a little more competitive. Longer term I think this is a good thing.

• LinkMatrixLinkMatrix Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

Today there has been a significant drop in mini games gotten from RCs. Over 100 opened and only 5 cards received. Something up?

• 9Mike56199Mike5619 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭

Seems to be quite a bit of rebalancing to allow for the change from shrubs to resource bundles. Once you get used to it it is pretty good, especially if you get one of the rare large bundles! The change does make it a bit more challenging for those who rely on their totems because it is slanted a bit towards getting out there yourself (part of the purpose of the game).