News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Season 17: Ore Rush Season (New Shop Bundles & an Exciting Quest)

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 195 Community Manager, Global
edited June 7 in News & Announcements

It’s Ore Rush Season!

Grab your pickaxe, shovel, and miner’s cap because... the rush for Ore is on! 

• Gilda’s trade rates will be improved from 7:1 to 4:1 for Ore trades
  • Ore Foundry returns more Ore per Building Level
  • Keep your eyes peeled for another new Quest this Season! Armando is looking for some help mining Ore as well as building Ore Markets and Ore Foundries because, after all, “it won’t process and sell itself”
  • Check out the Store for Season-specific packs: Daily Game Pack, Daily Ore Pack, and Ore Rush Season Pack for an added boost!

Be there Ore be square! (At least that’s what all the miners are saying…)

A new Season is about to begin… Are you up for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to guide your Faction to a win next Season?

Yours

The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Comments

• Suzyau66Suzyau66 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Thanks Catan team.

I am really enjoying these Quests each season.

Keep up the awesome job, next season sounds amazing.

• WindWind Member Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Better not be oreful. :)

• MykanMykan Member Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    edited June 7

Hoping it will be oresome.

Hopefully the quests will be a little easier than last season, just need to find the right balance. Definitely enjoying the longer quests than the sheep season.

Time to rock on 😀

• WindWind Member Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8

Hopefully shop bundle would offer me bulk boosts at nice price

Just no Scout or park tile harvestor please as theyre least useful to me atm

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@CATANdominik please confirm that the current season quest will still be available in season 17?

And if two season quests can be run at the same time?

I'd to do the season 17 quest, but still have a long way to go to finish season 16 quest

• NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

@Grogyan that was confirmed when they released the multi part quest in season 15. It's probably safe to say that all special quests other than Gilda's daily will persist across seasons.

Also you can have multiple season quests at I've I know someone who has both season 15 and 16 quests unfinished

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

So many orefull puns, so little time!

• HarbingerHarbinger Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Just keep banging those rocks together guys!

• XueErXueEr Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Why am I having 2 tasks and restart to level 1 again?

• GrowLongDragonGrowLongDragon Member Posts: 19 ✭✭✭

Seems that Gilda f-ore-got that shearing season is over and is back to her Fenni-shearing ways, giving out more wool than other resources during daily recap

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

Hi Devs,

Feedback on season long quests (season 17).

Great quests, thoroughly enjoyed it, but WAY to short... all done and dusted with over 15 days to go. Needs a bit more (or something extra to keep me going until next season...)