D151770LD151770L Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Am I missing something or is that it?

Is that really all I did all season.

18 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #17013

Comments

• StraeshiStraeshi Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

I also had this issue, including only having a distance walked result.

• Qu33nAnG3LQu33nAnG3L Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭

Same here.. no nothing.

don’t see the purpose of this game anymore, when they keep moving the goalposts for nothing in return

quite demoralising

This is not my data. I visited many settlements etc

• D151770LD151770L Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

@Wind i agree. It would far better than the current situation.

surprise it’s broken again !!! Sorry can’t fix it till next season. Ops it still broken.

By the way gilder is broken so you will not get that either but look at all the shiny things for you to try 🤔

• HederaHedera Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

What is the point of winning locally or globally in the season, there appears to be no reward for either?

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

Didn’t even get to see my stats at the end of season. And yeah, no rewards whatsoever. Buttons were all unclickable.

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 195 Community Manager, Global

We checked everyones account who commented this thread. You all got the intended rewards (more than showed in the recap). There was a visual bug that lead to the overview being incorrect. Sorry about that, and thanks for reporting, so we can look into this.

@CATANAtlas thanks for your feedback. I definitely did not receive any rewards at start of season. Can you show what I should have received?

This is sad because there are only a handful of active players in this area of SG. Hardly see any other persons actions around here.

Should have sent to tag @CATANdominik

This is what I was supposed to get then ? I did not see them come in @CATANdominik

• CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 195 Community Manager, Global

@Qu33nAnG3L No, this does not have anything to do with the daily rewards (in the screenshot). There is a special reward screen at the end of the Season. There you are given Explorer Points based on your participation (and the success of your team). So you should have gotten something between 1 and 20 Exploration Points. Let me know if that helps, or if you still think that you did not receive your rewards, then I can have your account checked again.