Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

View Settlements from a Distance

fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

Currently when clicking on a settlement, the game either flashes and does nothing or brings up "too far away message"

Is it possible to actually see details of the settlement and more importantly how much time is remaining until the next dice roll?

16 votes

Task created. Hex-11956

Comments

• B4dB4d Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

I find I have to tap on it, let it 'flash' then try again and can see into settlement from a distance.

• SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

If you have already discovered the settlement and click it a second time you can see some of it, including zooming in to check the buildings etc. I agree that extra things would be useful - being able to see the names of and what level the buildings are, how long is left on the dice etc.

• CATANEirCATANEir Developer Posts: 27 Game Developer

Fiyah - what device are you playing on? ios/android?

The Harvest Dice timer from afar is a great idea!

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

Hi @CATANEir

Android 10, Pixel 3a

@Skindog has some brilliant recommendations

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

I agree with @fiyahflash and @Skindog

• KeyKey Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

@Skindog suggestion on preview of names and level of building is great. So that player don't have to guess, especially when they hop between settlements.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

I feel like I replied to this already; otherwise it must have been another similar thread

With totems now in the game, clicking on a far away settlement now only prompts you to spend a token to view it.

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

@fiyahflash Only... Lol

• All1r0GAll1r0G Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

I would actually like sort of preview like in Pokemon Gyms. It would help considerably to decide whether to walk this direction or that.