CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Strategy and Gameplay

Find players for fabled harvest

CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

Why not allow players from all around the world to connect each other in the same fabled harvest? Or allow players to send invitation to join a fabled harvest from anywhere?

Comments

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9

Yeah, should be possible with totems at least. There are no way enough players now otherwise. Trying to get one of the 3 or 4 other players in my region, who don't play much anyway, together in an hour's timeframe is laughable!

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

With totem it's possible but only around 10 km 🤦‍♂️

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe it tries to keep some local structure. If there was access anywhere the whole feature would losebits whole geolocation element.

There will be more players when the game is released.

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10

I'm not sure there will be more players after. In western switzerland we were around 20 to try the gane and now I'm alone to play 😂

Maybe I didn't heard aboit some players so you can think that 50 players have tried the game and now only 2-3 are playing

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

@AjanHukka if the game were released in anything like its present condition, support would become overwhelmed immediately, these forums would become unmanageable, and the number of players would drop to zero.

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

@TheCombobulator They definitely could have just concentrated on polishing more and clearing most ground breaking bugs and could have had few events to check the server and stuff and could have released. But they just want to keep introducing events which creates new and sometimes old bugs, then take more time in solving them and the cycle continues. Only if they actually thought of wanting more people to play it!! And now the raid cash grab!!

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

@TheCombobulator of course because they just keep on bringing new features without finishing the old stuff. 😂

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

The percentage of Pogo players who participate in a Legendary Raid per month as a group in my city should be around 10% to 20%.

5% need to do more than one per week, and only 1 to 2% need to do more than one daily.

They are motivated by the fact that the rewards are useful and hope that the rewarded Pokémon will be even better than the others caught previously.

For the same area, I only know less than 5 players who still play Hpwu. And not all daily nor at all events despite some useful rewards.

It is clear that the community of Catan is currently not so large.