CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Fabled harvest is impossible

CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

We have not tons of friends who are available 10 km around (totem range) for a fabled harvest. We need to be able to success lvl 1-3 fabled games in solo

18 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• BaiXueErBaiXueEr Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

And the game clashes so often now!

also why should I spend so much gold to play this stupid harvest game when it’s so unplayable!!!

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe keeping the hardest one extremely hard but making the easier ones a bit easier could be a good idea.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

Just spent my first 100 coins... crashed during countdown and I lost my coins... pretty frustrating.

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

@AjanHukka That's the idea... Lvl 1 should be very easy for everybody in solo. Lvl 3 should be bery hard but possible for a single player and easy for multiple players. Lvl 5 should be hard for multiple players...

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10

How on earth do you tell easy ones from hard ones? There's no documentation nor any information. It's massively frustrating, and being asked to pay gold to find out is criminal!

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Pokemon Go, the first 3 tiers were always soloable with first beimg lemon squeezy and lv3 being the hardest to solo, that is usimg lv30s as average

lv4 usually needs duo or trio

lv5 usually means hard duo, but steady quads

but pogo got the friendship boost to,power up, without em, its difficult

i dunno whats for hpwu

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

We cannot invite more than 5 players to fabled harvest? Please tell us more about how it works when inviting people for a fabled harvest. Thank you @CATANdominik @CATANEir @CATANFiona @Catan @CATANGarfield @CATANGarfield @CATANGray @CATANKyle @CATANnate @CATANRae @CATANSkyler @CATANSkyler @CATANspawnTIM

• 9Mike56199Mike5619 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭

Level 1 is quite do-able solo. I've only missed once so far (not concentrating and only 93%). Tried one level 2 and got 43% but that was before I got the hang of the rolling so I think it would be possible. Above that help is needed.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

I've tried level 2 quite a few times, and whilst it might be possible i average 80-90% each time (haven't yet done it)

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭

I attacked the corners and finally the nearest resource and got it in the nick of time. Granted this is the easier board w/o the water in the middle. Always fail those.