CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

QoL - Personal Resource Garden Placement

FillokGraininFillokGrainin Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
edited July 18 in Game Feedback

As i find it quite hard to move the tiny tiles around and in addition my finger (even stylus) is just at the point where they are -> hiding them from my sight, the result is often disappointing as they end up like 1-2 squares from the point where i wanted them to be (aiming for a 'perfect' grid)

Therefore my suggestions would be:

• zoom-option: to move/place them more precisely
  • or even better give us an option to move/add several in one 'phase' before we confirm that all newly placed ones are at the desired spot(s)
  • wonderland would be having an option to select a desired grid and have the app apply them to this 😍
10 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

I was surprised actually how easy it was to place them though I seem to have a marginally imperfect grid but it doesn’t matter much. 😅

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭

Also we need an option to remove only 1 tile not all... Maybe 50 gold for thatinstead of 500 gold for all... 500 gold is too much for only 1 tile at the bad place (by mistake) and it's a pain to replace all of them when we have dozens of them

• 9Mike56199Mike5619 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭

Would be nice to be able to reposition tiles within the same area after they are placed to fix those not put in the correct spot. The ability to place tiles one after another is good and makes placement mistakes a bit less likely to happen.