Strategy and Gameplay

What's your new season game plan? (Season 19)

ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
edited July 19 in Strategy and Gameplay

My goals for this season are:

To win mayor in either the first week or the 2nd week in the 10 closest settlements walkable from my home.

To max out a settlement for resource card output.

Try to resist completing the season quest chain straight away .... must build resource yielding settlements first. oh who am I kidding ..... Bring on the Brick!!!!!

Comments

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭

Rolling the dice both on Personal and Golden settlements every 6 hours. Crafting cards and building stuff to Personal. Waiting for the game to come out and become actually playable some day. 🙈

• WindWind Member Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭

maintain a stable output of resources to get me dailies done while i focus on ingress, getting me back to 16 again.

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭

My resolutions?

Spend more time traveling and harvesting than experiencing bugs ...

But also :

Think about the mayor before Friday.

Remember to play the daily dice every day.

Think about collecting personal settlement and gold settlement more often, especially when I am at home.

Play the on tap of the weaver more often than every 30 hours or more

Play the on tap mint the rest of the day, even when the maximum gold is reached in the morning.

Do not forget either that the totems can allow a second harvest during the day.

And find a fun and easy achievement to play daily this season.

• DavejjjjjDavejjjjj Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

Plans already impacted by someone else placing a crane on the other * tile in the nearest settlement, rather than me being able to add a silo. I was minutes away. Missing grain this season, like last season.

When are we getting the ability to upgrade * tiles to prevent this. Could be worse.

Other settlements I frequent, got two with silos and one with staple. 4 settlements of focus to build up in the first week.

The rest of the season will just be resources for trading. I'm finishing the friendship quests for 3 hearts on most catanians, then it's just trading after that on a smaller number.

As yellow, there's no competition in my region now. We do around 10k VP, so just work on resources.

Keep using daily gold to to get the last tile done on golden settlement, then make an optimisation plan for the buildings.