News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Season 18: Winner Announcement

CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 418 Admin

Greetings Explorers! 

The sun has set on another Season in CATAN – World Explorers. Congratulations to all Factions on a fantastic effort. The final tally…

Congratulations to the WOLVES with 608,425 Victory Points! ! Well played, Explorers.

Next Season will be Bricklaying Season! More information here.

Remember, at Season’s end:

• Scores reset, Settlements reset, and Resource Center locations change.
  • Card quantities (Resources, Mini Games, and Crafted Buildings) will be set back to zero.
  • Your Faction, Golden Settlement, Unlocked Cards, Boost cards, Totem Tokens, Explorer Points, and Gold will remain.

A new day dawns! Go and explore a whole new gameboard this Season! This Season will run from  July 20th 2021, 8:30pm UTC to August 10th 2021, 8pm UTC..... so don’t waste any time!

Don’t forget to collect your Season rewards!

Yours,

The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Comments

• LinkMatrixLinkMatrix Member Posts: 34 ✭✭✭

I got my 1 explorer point. Again. Thanks!!

• LadywolfLadywolf Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Yep me too, seriously can other wolves confirm this is the reward everyone who made over ten VP got? I made over 1000 VP.

• DiabolicalClayDiabolicalClay Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

One explorer point. Yay.

• FillokGraininFillokGrainin Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

How to read these numbers (are these marks to be top 9% -> have this value or above)

Why are they identical to those of Season 17?

Or is this feature not fully implemented yet, as everyone gets just 1 Explorer point for his/her percentiles?

• CuddlepieCuddlepie Member Posts: 44 ✭✭

I got 15 explorer points. Took a screenshot before season ended and comparing that to my current tally…

The graphics at start of season is totally wrong though cos it did look like only 1 explorer point was going to be awarded.

Plus the stats at the end of season is totally wrong.

My VP was in the thousands and I’m sure I achieved a lot more of everything else than is stated!!