CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Friends list and trading gifts

KyraKyra Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
  1. I have noticed recently when I open my friends list the friends I have made on this game don’t load unless I scroll to the bottom of the invite friends from my Pokémon go account.
  2. when trading gifts with friends I’ve noticed once my friends has opened my gift I go in to open their gift but it still says that it has been sent waiting a trade even though they have opened the gift and sent me one back.

are both of these bugs and can this be fixed?

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• SnakePliskenDkSnakePliskenDk Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Hey

2 weeks ago my Friend List disappeared. Before I had made 10 friends and was exchanging gifts.

I had 2 Lists - Catan Friends and Other Friends. Now I have only Other Friends.

I miss exchanging gifts.

I hate the feature Other Friends. It has no meaning in Catan and in Pokemon Go! It brings in a huge list from Pokemon Go to no use...

Game version : 1.53.6.6322515

Phone using : Android Huawei P30 Lite

• Bianca2311Bianca2311 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Scroll to the bottom of the other friends list (it takes a while) and then scroll up and your friends should be there.

• CATANAguilarCATANAguilar Moderator Posts: 55 Moderator

Thank you for the report @SnakePliskenDk. Your post is related to an existing thread, I've merged it for more visibility.

• CATANGarfieldCATANGarfield Moderator Posts: 75 Moderator

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the reported bug is still occurring by upvoting this issue.