CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Fabled Harvest Tickets too expensive

GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭

The Fabled Harvest Tickets, past the free one per day, are still too expensive in my opinion, while the cost of 1 is fine, and in line with the other game, the saving of 10 coins for 5 is ludicrous.

It should cost 250 gold for 3 tickets

15 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 15
  • 0ZinkyZonk0ZinkyZonk Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

Not financially able to participate in fables.

Really enjoyed the 3 fables I have done with friends. The totem and ticket cost is far too high.

Just can't do what I did in pogo... so much money wasted irresponsibly doing raids so I could have the privilege to have 7 more slots per fortnight to submit for wayfarer... (Which I quit doing in large amounts - too stressful the add on of so many new folk submitting things without enough training)

Just can't spend that much. Really don't want to say this but I am considered to be quite poor. Poverty in Australia is different to other places but still a barrier.

Would love to test the mechanism out but I need to have free passes.

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

The free daily ticket is nice. We look forward to using them next time we go into town.

The 30 token cost for totem users is definitely too high. I'd suggest 15 to make it a viable option.

• WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭

imwould suggest

450 for 5 & 800 for 10

JMHO

• LouemiDiaLouemiDia Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Too expensive in gold and Tokens.

If you really want us to try the fh feature with many players and often, you should give us the opportunity. You can higher the prize at release. But I won't spend money before Beta is over

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

Having one free ticket per day is good.

Seeing it disappear if not used at 5 a.m. is frustrating.

It should remain available until use.

What would make it possible to make 2 fabled on the same day if one did not make any the day before.

It even seems to me that in Pogo you could accumulate up to 3 tickets with one-off lots of 3 free tickets.

As it encourages to play more, it also encourages to buy...