CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Resolved bugs are not resolved

TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 21 in Game Feedback

Setting the status of bugs that are frustrating us right now to 'resolved' is even more frustrating. I think it would be better to ask us if they are still happening before doing this, as you used to.

Post edited by CATANAguilar on
26 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Qu33nAnG3LQu33nAnG3L Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

Agree

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭

Many of the bugs are old, and the devs forget that they are still not fixed even after over a year.

• D151770LD151770L Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

Agreed there are a lot of bugs still happening. I cannot trade in settlements at all either in person or with totem. How do you play a trading game when you can’t trade ?

the scoring is still screwed. Yesterday two people with two phones at the same location get two totally different scores. these are not just minor differences

Having won both global and local seasons both remain at zero.

End of season results still do not show correctly and do reflect a players season activities correctly

how many more steps backward do we have to take before we start going forward

@CATANdominik @CATANFiona @catananybody

• Ptah55Ptah55 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭✭

I too am getting frustrated that each release seems to result in more bugs and bugs being marked as resolved when they are still present.

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

Very very true. @CATANdominik @CATANFiona I think you guys should seriously consider at least this comment as it perfectly says what frustrations the current beta testers are facing!!