News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

Event: Brace Yourself for a Minigame Bonanza! (Fabled Season)

CATANdominikCATANdominik Administrator, Community Manager Posts: 224 Community Manager, Global
edited September 17 in News & Announcements

Greetings Explorers!

Gilda is currently incredibly busy tallying Victory Points. Only three days remain and it’s anyone’s game. With more points than ever in play, the end of this Season is shaping up to be wild!

END OF SEASON BONUS: In the last 72 hours of a Season, we will have special gameplay and improved rewards to ensure an exciting finish. Claim your free Epic Minigame Card via your Inbox when the event starts! 

Additionally, Minigame rewards increase as the time counts down:

• 2x rewards final 72 hours
  • 3x rewards final 48 hours
  • 4x rewards final 24 hours

Don’t stop exploring just yet! There’s plenty more world to see, Settlements to improve, Resources to harvest, and Quests to complete.

Above all, there are more Victory Points out there, waiting to be won!

Yours

The CATAN – World Explorers Team

Post edited by CATANFiona on
Tagged:

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭

@CATANdominik we are NEEDING the Fabled Harvests and friends list fix. There are many of us who have not finished the season 20 challenge yet.

And we are needing it fixed today.

Not tomorrow, not next season.

TODAY please.

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭

The beacon fable card really was lovely graphic hope we will get to see beacons again soon.

I know I am supposed to be excited for the bonanza.....yet instead so keen for next season! Got 'want a new season now' fever so bad.... Lol .... I love refreshing each season fresh crisp settlements .... Mystery resource centres!

• SlowfeetSlowfeet Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

This is what i like also.. The "reshuffle" of the board. It's sooo refreshing and separates Catan from the other games.

Less than 48 hours left

Still no fix for FHs and Friend lists, what an absolute fail. For a season all about Fabled Harvests.

There is no way in under 48 hours that we can do enough FHs to make any difference.

@CATANFiona with no fix for the current problems, can you at least please let us know what is planned for season 21?

• SnakePliskenDkSnakePliskenDk Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Just a reminder to all players that this game is under development...

I see very hard criticism... I think it's OK to report bugs and feedback, but it's a beta game, so easy on 'wanting that to be fixed tomorrow'...

Happy playing 🙂

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29

Well, we are talking about things that worked just OK earlier but for some reason those are broken now.

I get the impression that friend list may be developed with a test data of 2-5 friends. Apoarently a code that works with that doesn’t work 50-400 friends.

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

We have no hope to have fixes tomorrow seeing their track record, but also if we get one, we will obviously take it!

The problem with them is, they introduced FH for a season, but that is so much broken and is with so many bugs, it's like why even introduce it in the first place!

We understand that the game is in beta and also for so long, yet have so many bugs😅😅. It's become easy to blame the beta stage for any or all bugs that's in the game now!

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭

@SnakePliskenDk @AshokaMaurya1 problem is since more than a week and it's a very big problem. Other bugs are playable, this one not. Also we all hope for a fix so we hope they work on a fix and not on new features for the next season. As said earlier, the next season should be used to solve bugs and not to add new ones.