Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

No mayor rewards given out Sept 11

NdorfynNdorfyn Member Posts: 56 ✭✭✭

As the title says the expected mayor rewards were not given out on Sept 11, even though new mayors were assigned at reach settlement.

Affects: all players

If you are going to say this was intended and not a big please have the decency explain why the change from the expected behaviour of the last 8+ seasons.

52 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• MartuzDK87MartuzDK87 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

I'm fairly new but seems communication from the devs has been present up until lately. I can live with bugs, errors etc. as it's a beta state but don't get why it isn't communicated, as well as for the friends list bug report not getting a new response either.

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭

@MartuzDK87 you're right, and nobody here understands why.

• YondabyYondaby Member Posts: 38 ✭✭✭

We had similar issue about two month ago. https://community.catanworldexplorers.com/discussion/1586/mayor-rewards-not-being-awarded-properly/p1

That one has apparently been "Resolved".

• DrHeadgearDrHeadgear Member Posts: 43 ✭✭

I should have had 9 or 10 1st council and a few more mayorships. This was an issue a couple of seasons ago but seemed to have been fixed

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 57 ✭✭

knew someone would have already created this post. Came to give my upvote.

• DropbearDropbear Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

Still no response. The developer had a working day to respond, poor form.

• DiabolicalClayDiabolicalClay Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

All my read messages that relate to mayorship or councillor have suddenly vanished. Pfft gone.

I don’t delete these messages because they help me keep track of which settlements I need to focus on.

All my other read messages are still there. Very strange.

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭

Ah well. No response, no interest, no fix.

I guess it's back to hoarding tokens then. There's obviously no point in trying to win mayor rewards any more. I'm not sure if there's much point to any of this tbh...

• WindWind Member Posts: 764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 15

Maybe they try to fix something to improve QoL related?

Message lags, chorefest and balancing maybe?

• TahalnyouTahalnyou Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

@DiabolicalClay

Me it is the unread messages of the last 3 or 4 weeks of mayor which disappeared. 😥

Without being able to take the reward, or take a screenshot or two, or even know if I was mayor after a few tests with the totem pole. 😡

I often struggle to access this list, and when I do, I often take 1 to 2 minutes to successfully collect a reward. Hence a list that I somehow manage to contain, because I find it difficult to reduce it, especially at the end of the season.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 445 Admin

Hi everyone, we are looking into this. I will update this thread as soon as we find the issue.

• ZorblaxZorblax Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

I'm guessing it won't be fixed then.