CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

News & Announcements

Read and discuss official updates here

CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down

Comments

• atisatis Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

Can you release it worldwide for all existing players?

I'm level 20 from playing on personal settlement and gold settlement. I would love to see how the game turned out.

• GavinseGavinse Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Probably….too much Pogo Events….smarties😡

• QuacksquaredQuacksquared Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

Oh that’s sad it’s shutting down, I wonder what happened that let the devs come to that decision. Catan:we is more fun that hpwu imo and I never played the board game.

and you have pogo diverging from the source material with powering up with stardust and the safari zone simulator

• SlicerDicerSlicerDicer Member Posts: 1
    edited September 17

Hey, Thank You!!

For the opportunity to be involved in the testing and exploration of something new!!

Just to let you know it got me out and exploring my neighbourhood far more than Pokémon even got me back into running. SO HARD to find settlements and other players. But, that was also intriguing.

looking forward to your next adventure.

• XandoraXandora Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

That's sad and disappointing. I've really enjoyed the game, loved to get out and go for a walk - became much more familiar with my surroundings and had a lot of fun levelling up settlements and golden settlements. I really love the board game but loved this too as clearly related but different. Had a few issues with the latest update but they were resolved within a couple of days and always expect a glitch here and there. Was enjoying working how to incorporate the new features in to my strategies.... it's going to leave a gap in my daily routine. Really not interested in Pokemon. I will play to the end but will take this opportunity to thank all the developers and players for the experience.

• mortuusmortuus Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

maybe the team can be sent to Ingress now ? it needs more manpower.

• Shogun79Shogun79 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Sad to see that you shut down Catan WE

Also, a sunset at 7am is a really bad wording/timing... @CATANdominik@CATANFiona

• atisatis Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

Could somebody trip over the "Release worldwide" switch when leaving the office?

• DrHeadgearDrHeadgear Member Posts: 48 ✭✭

@CATANFiona

Can I make a suggestion to lift the daily cap on RP trade in? I was saving for level 4 buildings we'll never see now, so would love to trade the lot in and go out with a bang!

• EifelEifel Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

@CATANFiona

Remember november 2020 the Update then. I bet from that Point on Things went in the wrong Direction.

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    edited September 18

@CATANFiona I know this might sound odd but I really want to buy gold ... For tokens and for fables ... I only have 1000 gold and thought I would have more time to add gold before the gold was cut off.

Are the fables set to easy? We had a couple of close ones today and didn't think we got the rolls in time.

Post edited by ZinkyZonk on
  • BergsteinBergstein Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Thanks for the game, too bad it was scrapped. I enjoyed it. And it inspired my old mom to go walking again. I got my resource limit beyond the cap, so I'm declaring myself winner of the game 😉 Hope you guys will make another great game for us.

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

@Bergstein

I got it to 220,so do I win? :)

I tried with the dice games and buildings, but it didn't work unfortunately.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

still sad...

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

Me too @Baggs very sad. Playing hard till the end to send off the game well. Just got my season quest done.