CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Give us our spent money to another Niantic game

TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭

I spent good money on this game, and you accepted it. Quite obviously, I USED that gold to expand my backpack and golden settlement. I didn't sit on it. Therefore, that gold is no longer there.

I think that you need to offer to transfer all gold PURCHASED during this game to be transferred, and to any Niantic game and preferably any account you nominate. That would at least promote the idea of continuing with Niantic. I might be interested in Ingress, for example. That has got to be at least a partial win for Niantic, Shirley?

Quite frankly, if you don't, this will permanently sour my personal view of both Niantic and Nerd Ninja. It will also make me very, very dubious about supporting ANY game in such a manner again. I don't think I'm alone in this, either.

Please do the right thing. I'm not even asking for my money back, although I believe I'm within my rights to do so.

11 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• IcefalkeIcefalke Member Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

https://community.catanworldexplorers.com/discussion/1812/money-back#latest

• HtoZdesHtoZdes Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

I also find it funny that we could donate money from the non-beta region (Russia), but when we are asking for refund/transfer, the support answers that "We do not support the players in non-beta regions"