CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Off-Topic

Which Niantic games are you going to play now that Catan - World Explorers is shutting down?

PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭

Do you already play some others? Are you done with Niantic after this?

I play Ingress, Pokémon GO & Harry Potter: Wizards Unite currently. I probably play GO the least now as it’s become a bit dull.

Comments

• AshokaMaurya1AshokaMaurya1 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

Looking forward for the new upcoming titles from Niantic and will at least give it a shot. Sad that CWE is ending or else I would have definitely played it the most as I had invested my time into it since beta!

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

Ingress is my first true love but I left it for Catan.

HPWU - I'm not doing another fortress...if you could find friends on the knight bus with ease it might be interesting. .. but fortresses are not fun. I'm at level 59•6 but not interested playing to 60.

Pogo got to level 40 ... Not interested in going further.

Pikmin was ok as a fancy pedometer game. Kids and I enjoyed it. But.... The Pikmin dev team did not fix the problem with how the app blocked SMS notifications I had to uninstall.

I'm going to hang around with Niantic as long as Ingress is about. If ingress goes then I'll see what they have on offer to replace it (but how could you? ). Like how could you find a game like CWE? Replace it? Argh Catan WE is an awesome game. The bar is set high!

• WindWind Member Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going back to ingress full time with a bit of super casual pogo

there is always other interests that may peak my interest outside niantic games