CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Store playing up with missing bundles etc

WindWind Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing is consistent, always something goes missimg, disappear and reappear... hasnt hit the daily cap for some yet and still disappeae

please fix the inconsistency.... mustve been stuffed up aince the timing that bundles went borked.

@CATANFiona

16 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭

SO frustrating… the Bonus that isn’t even available.

Redemption options don’t show up at all most of the time, although now needing to check back regularly hoping for some relief. Occasionally 1 or 2 options do show for a short period, but I don’t want to buy useless explorer points.

Now no incentive to use RP for anything 😢

I was hoping these last 2 seasons were going to be a fun way to go out after the sad news.

Also now that there are so few Fabled Harvest showing up, we haven’t been able to do one for days. Before they were constant and all over the place, but we couldn’t afford to do many. Crazy now that we finally get given 3 free tickets to use and don’t get any to use them on.

• BaiXueErBaiXueEr Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Now even FH at stage 1, also impossible to complete. Don’t understand the reasons for giving 3 free FH tickets. Can’t play with friends, don’t even has FH spawning to play!

• GrowLongDragonGrowLongDragon Member Posts: 36 ✭✭✭

Managed to complete several stage 1 FH, so issue I have is not their difficulty but rather their spawn density.

Often find myself having to deliberately fail first 2 stage 1 FHs in order to collect 3 fabled trade boxes per day.

Seriously considering uninstalling once season 22 ends if missing RP exchange items bug is not fixed by then.