Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Game freezes when viewing new settlement.

StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

App Ver 1.3.4

Android 10

Samsung S10+

When discovering a new settlement sometimes the game will clear all the assets on the board then stay just showing the map. Only fix is to restart the game.

In worst case sometimes it will freeze during the transition from map to settlement. This causes the game data to need to be cleared to fix.

Tagged:
5 votes

Bug: Resolved · Last Updated

This issue was resolved in the 1.12.3 release. Bug #11802

Comments

• FfenicsFfenics Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

This happens consistently with a second tap on the screen. If you just tap the settlement and allow the menu to open it seems to work without the crash.

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

I had this happen a LOT yesterday on the iPhone X.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 239 Admin

Hi, thank you for reporting this! Can you please post a screenshot of what you see when this happens?

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona for me when capturing previously captured settlements for the first time this season, the game doesn't lock up for me, but ALL Wayspots disappear, and park Tiles

Restarting the game every time is annoying.

Galaxy S9+

Android 10

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

I've had the same problem since season 3 started. After discovering a new settlement all in-game POIs and park tiles disappear from the map forcing a restart.

iPhone X

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

The issue is when the screen is touched during the new discovery resource animation. As long as you don't touch the screen during that animation it won't freeze. If you tap during it will try take you back to the map (imitating the back button being pressed to cancel action) but the POIs are not loaded on to the map.

• UrticaUrtica Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

I also get this issue on a Huawei Nova 3i.

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

Screen after multiple tapping on undiscovered settlement