Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Quick Harvest Card

FfenicsFfenics Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Can someone explain to me how this card is meant to work? I rolled my harvest dice on a settlement today then applied this card. A 30 min timer appeared and the roll reset time on the settlement reduced from 6 hours to 4 hours. Once the 30 min timer had expired the original roll reset time reappeared. It seems this card doesnt do anything? Maybe if you have 2 hours left on the timer you can play this card and get an ‘instant’ reduction to 00:00 but that doesn’t explain the 30 min timer on the card? I’m not sure if this is a bug, or just not fully implemented yet? I’m just a little confused as to its purpose!

2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

I now have a bunch from being mayor and I don't really know what it does either.. tempted to get the 75RP by recycling them

• Zak87Zak87 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

I wish now, in retrospect, that I had recycled all of my extra cards yesterday before the end of the season. BP carries over, but none of the cards - even special ones - carry over. So definitely a good idea for the future to mass-recycle anything leftover at the end of a season.