CATAN – World Explorers is shutting down on November 18th, 2021. Learn more

Strategy and Gameplay

Getting a 3x daily dice bonus

GlutemeatGlutemeat Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Is it just me or does this feel impossible? I can get the dice in the 2x hole pretty easily but no matter how hard I throw the dice only make it to the bottom of the 3x stand. Anyone have any tips?

Comments

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭

Are you only able to get one dice in the 2x hole as well. I can get one in every day but only one.. all others bounce out

• AlbaacAlbaac Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

@fiyahflash I managed to get two in the 2x today. Although I don’t know if the second one counted as there were no additional trumpets 🎺🎺. Had tried many times and appeared like dice entered the target differently. Tried and true seems to be to roll it down the face of the board for the first one but the second one was more of a fluke straight in so it didn’t keep rolling down over the other dice maybe?

• MikeyMikey Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

@fiyahflash I've managed to get three dice in the 2x. This isn't always possible - it depends on the position of the first die. Yesterday the first one ended up right in the middle of the hole so I couldn't get any more in.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭

Not long after posting that, I actually managed three dice in the 2x "bucket"; though my next throw knocked the last throw out..

• RuskinzGoRuskinzGo Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

Devs - does this depend on the device screen aspect ratio? Is it easier on tall skinny screens (like iPhones) and harder on squarer screens?

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭✭

If you keep your finger against the screen all the way to the top, and do it fast enough, it's quite easy. The only issue is lateral aiming, which is difficult, but you can learn it.

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

Hey team, so you still get the x3 if it bounces out!!!

I'm now getting 7 lots of x3 (even though only 2 of the dice actually stay in the hole).

Give it a go! I'm never aiming for the x2 again!!!

• TheCombobulatorTheCombobulator Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭✭

@Baggs you, sir/madam, are a scholar and a gentleman/lady!

• BaggsBaggs Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭

@TheCombobulator why thank you for the kind words! Feel free to show your appreciation by voting for Roger the Rambunctious!