Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Dice throw pings other dice off the board in a wild manner

BuffymasterBuffymaster Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Not sure this qualifies as a bug but the dice physics is weird. Example: In a 3 dice minigame, I have 2 dice thrown on the board when the third dice clips one and all dice fly far off into the distance. No rewards for me. Oh, and there was a little dude standing in the middle of the board! Haven't seen that before but pinging dice is pretty common.

6 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug #12190.

Comments

• Zak87Zak87 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

This has happened to me several times! The dice bug, not the avatar on the mini-game board. It's super frustrating when I get a die where I want it, then the second one lands right next to it, but just bumping the first die causes it (the first one) to fly off the board. Definitely a glitch worth investigating.

• BuffymasterBuffymaster Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

If I get a great throw, a 2x touching 2 or 3 tiles, then I'll actively avoid throwing any more dice close to that area.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭

Managed to capture this (sort off) today.

Dice landed on the board exactly where I wanted it to go .. and then flew off into the sea

Pixel 3a, Android 10, 1.8.4

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

This seems to be worse on v1.8.4

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭

Throw dice, lands exactly where you wanted it to go .. and then its gone

• UrticaUrtica Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

This has also happened to me several times, especially in earlier versions.

• SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 85 ✭✭

I haven't noticed this in 1.10.1 yet (but that may be because I've learned not to throw dice near each other).

• SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 85 ✭✭

You can ignore my last comment - this is definitely still a problem in 1.10.1 (just had it happen 3 times in a row).

• AlbaacAlbaac Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

This is a pain but also the most hilarious and ridiculous thing in the game. I can’t help but crack up when it happens and think of all the other frustrated dice throwers experiencing the same. It’s almost like the board is booby trapped. I’ll miss it if it’s ever fixed.