Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Non-random resources centres - season 3

GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona

The changes from season 2 to season 3, I have noticed that all but 1 of several wayspots that in season 2 gave sheep and ore, now all provide brick.

This isn't very incentivising to play

2 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

The change of resources at Resource Centers each season is intended.

Comments

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

We had a great change. Brick is still dominant but we have wood this time so it’s good for the quests.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

Went from sheep and ore with a few trees to wheat, wheat and wheat.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 344 Admin

@Grogyan The change in resource types each season is intended. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team though!

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

@CATANFiona I think what the OP is suggesting is that the changing of the resources at the end of the season wasn't very random.

In my area around work, it went from sheep and ore with some wood, to just wheat. It is very hard to play when you only have one single resource

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 344 Admin

@fiyahflash Thanks for the explanation, I definitely understand going from multiple resources to one is not ideal at all and it is not intended. I will be sure to bring it up to the team.

What areas is everyone in that only sees one resource? No need for personal information, just an area would be helpful. Screenshots too!

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@CATANfiona we went from an almost equal amount of brick and ore in season 2 to being incredibly brick heavy in season 3. While there are other resources scattered around there is definitely a noticeable difference in the quantity of the three resources.

The other noticeable change was that last season I had both brick and ore park tiles. This season there only appears to be brick.

I’m playing in the Beach Station cell in Lower Hutt, Wellington.