Off-Topic

Share Your Season 2 Personal Stats!

Zak87Zak87 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

I love seeing statistics like this, and was surprised to see how well I did in so many categories! Also, is anyone else INCREDIBLY keen to see what these "hidden treasures" are all about?

Comments

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

Screen bugged out when it loaded. Should say lvl 25 😂

• MiraggenMiraggen Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

How amazing are you statistics. Congratulations to both. Catan World Explorers seems to me to be more and more incredible!

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

Looks like I need to do some trading this month.

@xoxRARITYxox interesting to see the stats difference between different areas.

Specifically your amount of brick 😂

@StallionNZ I think my cell stole all the brick in the whole entire world. It’s about the same this season 😂

looool at the kms being travelled ... fitness freaks over here in NZ 🤣

edited July 2020
  • fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

How are you guys getting those nice images?

And @StallionNZ , those are some crazy numbers. Thankfully I don't play where you do

@fiyahflash they were showing up when you logged in after the end of the last season.

Could save it to share later.

I could come down for a road trip...

• AndrosAndros Member Posts: 3 ✭✭

Is there anyway to view the previous season stats again? I dismissed the screen before really getting a look at it thinking I would be able to view again somehow 😕

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

I now see how you guys are getting the fancy images; pressing the share button I guess.

I only took some screenshots (and due to Google not knowing how to implement scrolling screenshots in stock Android) I lost some of the information

• kiwibaumkiwibaum Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Does someone know if those stats are visible somewhere if i didn't press the share butto to see those? Im really interested in seeing my stats for the s5 can anyome help?

@kiwibaum No they aren't.

It has been mentioned in the forums before. But no word on if/when it's possible