Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Park Tiles not collected while playing mini games

SarahSarah Member Posts: 38 ✭✭✭

If I'm in a big park and the waypoints are spread out I'll use the time to clear mini games. I stay in Catan because I want to clear the park tiles.

I could:

• switch to HPWU & use the Knight Bus, or return a foundable, or
  • switch to Ingress and collect XM & recharge portals as I walk, but I don't, Catan stays open.
  • or leave the Niantic stable altogether and **** zombies, or play with dinosaurs, you get the idea

In order to clear the park tiles I have to return to the map after every mini game, and even then I probably miss some. This seems really inefficient and it would be good to be rewarded for staying in the game by clearing park tiles even if the map isn't the active screen.

3 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• GoodMorningBabyGoodMorningBaby Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

This is one change I would like to see. I want to be able to craft cards and play minigames between settlements/resource centres without missing out on park tiles, especially when there is a quest to collect park tiles.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 344 Admin

Hello! Thank you for reporting this. At this time, this behavior is intended but it's great feedback that we have passed onto our development team for review.