Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

End of Season 4 - No Prizes for the Wolves?

fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Report a Bug

End of Season 4 saw the Wolves win, yet when I opened the "email", there were no prizes attached.

In Season 2/3 I got prizes for the Bears winning (even though I am part of the Wolves team)

Am I misunderstanding how the end of season works?

EDIT: 1.84, Pixel 3a, Android 10

3 votes

Bug: Intended - Not A Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• SkindogSkindog Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

Can confirm I experienced exactly the same thing - no rewards (Galaxy S9).

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

No prizes for anyone this month. We haven't seen any XP rewards either for any season, which according to the FAQ we"re supposed to get.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 341 Admin

Hi There,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Functionality to reward winning teams is not built into the game yet. The past few seasons we tried out sending boost bundles to all teams to celebrate the end of the season and to make the start of the new season exciting for all players. We decided not to send bundles out this season.

That being said, you are right. There should be rewards for winners. We are re-prioritizing adding a reward system to the game as soon as possible, so stay tuned.

As always we appreciate your feedback!

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@CATANfiona Wait .. what

We have been trying to push our team at the end of the season because of end of season rewards that the support says we get and just now you are telling us that this never existed.

This just .. wow ..

EDIT: Just looked at the help file, it has changed since the start of the season and now only mentions a badge (which I still haven't seen) and boost cards as rewards. Previous mentions of other prizes have been removed.

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@fiyahflash are you on Discord? We’d worked most of that out seasons ago and figured it was a soft launch thing, that maybe they didn’t want to give us seasonal XP until global released. Not sure if that’s the intention but makes perfect sense to me. Not getting the boosts at the end of last season was confusing, though.

@Dora Negative, I don't do Discord (I can see its benefits, but the mobile app is terrible and the systems at work prevent access)

I got an email encouraging the Wolves to rally

It advises that "the season rewards (XP and achievements) will be based on how much you contributed to your faction"

Does that mean rewards are actually in the game now? (end of Season 5) Or has it been copy/pasted from another email?