Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

Game not launching (v1.8.4)

UrticaUrtica Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

WE is not making it past the launch screen, and freezes with the first part of the transition screen visible (if it doesn't crash beforehand). I'm using an android phone (Huawei Nova 3i) and version 1.8.4 of WE.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• SmileyChrisSmileyChris Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Freezing constantly for me too at the above mentioned time, same game version but a realme 6.

• StallionNZStallionNZ Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭

@Urtica @SmileyChris I suggest clearing the game data and trying again.

Note this is 100+Mb download if you have limited data

• SmileyChrisSmileyChris Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Yep that fixed it for me thanks!

• UrticaUrtica Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

Same for me, but a friend who also plays is still having the issue with v1.10.1.

• fiyahflashfiyahflash Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

I had this last night for the first time with 1.10.1

Just sat there not loading.

Cleared all game caches again and it now seem to actually work

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

I've had to clear my cache many times now. Still refuses to load at least once or twice a day. Currently refusing completely even after clearing cache 3 times and rebooting phone. 1.10.1 on android 10

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

Only clearing out all data (not sjust he cache) and re-signing back in completely to the game fixed the hang and let me in. I've had to do this twice in one day. If the game loading issue is not fixed I'm going to lose interest as it's really frustrating and costs valuable time standing around.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 236 Admin

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the bug reported is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise we will be closing it out. Thank you!