Game Feedback

Share your comments and suggestions to improve the game

Dice Game

HabrokHabrok Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

A suggestion and I’ll let the forum decide whether they agree or disagree:

When completing the dice game, it will automatically select the next game to play. Personally I hardly ever pick the selection suggested, instead having to exit to the main screen, open the card select screen and choosing the game I actually want to play.

Am I the only one that would prefer that at completing the dice game it goes back to the card select screen rather than it choose my next option automatically?

27 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• bigfr0gbigfr0g Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

Same here, please get back to the dice overview cards when done rolling. like OP says

• AjanHukkaAjanHukka Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭

So are you suggesting to add always an extra step between playing cards?

Seems tedious.

• FiddleheadNZFiddleheadNZ Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭

Agree!

• SnoopyzellSnoopyzell Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

Agree totally... Some times I'm simply wanting to lower the number of cards in my backpack and want to play the single dice cards, other times I want a particular resource and want to play cards more likely to get me that resource.

• Travito80Travito80 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

Yes I agree. I was going to paste the same feedback. Often I want to play 1 dice Minigames to clear space.

• LybsterNeepieLybsterNeepie Member Posts: 8 ✭✭

I always play all my dice games pretty much straight away ... but perhaps I am missing some tactic here and need to learn what the others are saying!

• ChopStiRChopStiR Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

Im not seeing your tatic here. I play all my dice cards as soon as possible to allow room for more dice cards ultimately more resources collected.

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@ChopStiR it’s worth holding onto some so you can complete the mini dice quests quickly. Also, if you’re not out playing for any reason you can use them to complete the hard daily quest.

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

Also towards the end of the season you want to save up 3 and 4 dice games for the bonus multipliers. So yeah. I agree that the auto selection has annoyed me too. Many times. Either auto select the same type until they're depleted or go back to selection.

I.e. often i have 5 single dice ore games. I'd like to power through those instead of the game selecting my rare 4 dice game next.

• HarbingerHarbinger Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

I suggest having left / right selection arrows at the side of the 'Play Next' icon. Then you can choose a specific mini game if you want or just blast through all of them depending on your situation?

If I'm not clearing them I use the lowest number of dice ones first as many have said

• EinreEinre Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Completely agreed with Habrok. I'd rather have the dice game return to the deck to allow us to choose which one to go next.

The suggestion is a nice thought but completely unnecessary.

Greeting from Australia

• PalOomPalOom Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited October 2020

Totally agree, I kind of even dislike that the game chooses for me.

It would be really nice to chose the next game you wanna play yourself. Returning to the dice roll page directly would be better for me.

• CycloVikingCycloViking Member Posts: 7 ✭✭

+1

Though surely we'd all be happy if the next game was the card most similar to the one just played?

• PHOTOXPHOTOX Member Posts: 36 ✭✭

+1. Most annoying thing is having to go back out, click through to go back to the same as you were playing.

• CataniusCatanius Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Totally agree

• WindWind Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭

I would prefer “next one” be from a lowest tier of the resource type i picked to play with.

main reason why i would like to hold some epics is not the multiplers but its actually ability to gamble to finish those catanian quests to clear one etc

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 38 ✭✭✭

Video shows normal behavior after selecting a minigame that I have TWELVE of.

Even though I have TWELVE of these it doesn't select the next in the stack, it selects a multi dice game. Beyond infuriating.

• ShriykShriyk Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

I came looking for this exact thread as I got very annoyed with the game deciding that I should play all my rare dice games first. It shouldn't change to the rarest of a resource type if there are more identical games to the one I just played. Or at least give us the option to toggle high/low rarity as the preferred order.

• KamikazeDan1KamikazeDan1 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

I'd like the dice game to select the same one i just used as the next option, or maybe the lowest of same resource type, but also, give us an arrow to cycle between them. I always end up having to exit before doing the next game, as i am working from home 4/5 days, so I save dice games for completing quests, so there's a chance I can get the next friendship tier sorted quicker.

• M42M42 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

I agree, I like to play the single games first, then the double and only use the triples and quads if I really need to, to complete the daily task. So I find I'm forever exiting the dice games after completing, it is a bit annoying.