Report a Bug

Share issues that you've found in the game

50 bonus VP for Monument awarded locally but not personally

FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

upgraded one of my monuments to L50 today. It took some time to sync the VP for the local stats, and I'm super chuffed it did, but on my personal VP stats those 50 are still missing 12h later. I've restarted the app and cleared my cache. Nada. Those 50 bonus VP have not been added to my tally.

2 votes

Bug: Investigating · Last Updated

We are investigating this issue. Bug# 14984

Comments

• DoraDora Member Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

Seems fair to me. I’d be annoyed if I did 49 levels and then someone else came along and did the last 1 and got themselves 50 VP. It’s a team effort after all.

Btw, it does the same at level 99.

• FresspapaFresspapa Member Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hmm. I see. Kinda makes sense. Just as I am playing solo in my town it is not a team effort, but all me. But again. I see your point.

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

App: 1.20.1

Device: Galaxy S9+

@CATANFiona

When the Personal Settlement was released at the end of Season 7, it was stated that you would be able to score in both the cells with your Golden Settlement and Personal Settlements

Where if your Golden Settlement is at home and the Personal Settlement is at work.

Currently the Personnel Settlement is the only cell which your score is attributed to

Furthermore

The Personal Settlement with VP on it do not score in the cell that it is in

See attached pics, I am Blue Bears

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

The monument in my personal settlement awards VP (per card) to my personal VP but not to my local scoring region VP.

background info: my personal settlement and golden settlement are all at the same place.

Bug occured when i was given new card to place my new personal settlement after it was replaced due to season ended prematurely bug.

• CharmqCharmq Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Not even sure if its a bug or its intended to score that way. Abit confused about the personal VP and local VP scoring (wouldnt be able to track global lol) with the addition of both the personal settlement and the change of per card scoring.

• CATANFionaCATANFiona Administrator Posts: 239 Admin

Hello - We have been through several releases since this issue was raised, and there haven't been any recent upvotes or comments to this post. This leads us to believe this issue may be fixed. Please let us know if the bug reported is still occurring by upvoting this issue, otherwise we will be closing it out. Thank you!

• GrogyanGrogyan Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

App: 1.27

New season started, immediately found that that VP on a Personal Settlement does not contribute to the score in the cell

As from the above pics, 4 VP are placed, but the cell score only reports 2VP